Fort Lauderdale seats quietly 30 miles north of Miami. For years, it’s been a city known for its white sand beaches, intercostal water views and canals. It’s a boating and yachting haven, playing host to one of the largest Boat Shows in the world. With a recently expanded international airport connecting it to major corners of the world – including the recently launched direct Emirates flight from Dubai, the city of Fort Lauderdale is experiencing a rebirth.
One can’t help but notice its transformation. After all, there are approximately $1.5 billion being reinvested in the city as new real estate projects and luxury redevelopments, with an additional $78 million going towards the improvement and beautification of the city’s beach front. Why is it worth mentioning?
It’s an opportunity! One of the most attractive factors about Fort Lauderdale is pricing. Forbes ranked Fort Lauderdale as one of “2016 Best Buy Cities.” On a per square footage basis, oceanfront FLL properties are priced 250% less than similar properties in Miami Beach (see graph below for details). Today, luxury condos are taken over the area, including the W Residences, Paramount, Gale and the blissful Auberge, an exclusive beachfront oasis that reportedly just sold a penthouse for $10 million.
If you are considering making a real estate investment and are looking for a property that can generate value from the start, I invite you to consider the Residences at W Fort Lauderdale. The W is a property that is wrapping up a $60 million renovation (the lobby and lounge area already look beautiful!), and it not only offers incredible brand equity, but it’s also a convenient and flexible investment. Here are some of the features:
· The Residences at W Fort Lauderdale is one of only 5 oceanfront properties in the world
· Use It when you want it. Rent it when you don't. Owners can opt in to the Starwood leasing program, or they can offer to rent it directly. You do the math. More than 14 million visitors come to FLL every year. Hotels are enjoying 80-85% occupancy with rates ranging between $600-$900 per night (2BD).
· All residences are furnished by famous NYC interior designer Meyer Davis. Beautiful inside and out. Enjoy panoramic ocean and intercostal views, private balconies and 9' feet floor to ceiling windows.
· Whatever/Whenever concierge service available for residents. Now, that's convenience.
· There are still 2B fully finished and furnished options starting from the $900k – AND did I mention attractive buyer incentives? If you are an investor, call me and I will share details that can minimize your upfront costs and generate cash flows from the start.
· 1BD are already SOLD OUT. Contact me before it's too late - phone (305) 607-5938 or WeChat: ValeriaMiami.